Thursday, April 18, 2013

Homework Updates

Just so you have a digital version of the homework assignments due in your near future:

DUE MONDAY, APRIL 22: A typed outline of body paragraphs and a revised thesis. Please follow this template:

In body paragraph 1, I will focus on__________. This relates to my thesis because___________
Quote #1 (include page number):
Quote #2 (include page number):


In body paragraph 2, I will focus on___________. This relates to my thesis because____________
Quote #1 (include page number):
Quote #2 (include page number):


In body paragraph 3, I will focus on___________. This relates to my thesis because____________
Quote #1 (include page number):
Quote #2 (include page number):

----OR----  For those of you that like to work at a faster pace, draft your essay for my review. This would include an introduction, 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion.

DUE TUESDAY, APRIL 30: Final Essay with all requirements noted on the assignment sheet.



No comments:

Post a Comment